Backwards questions encourage kids to think creatively -- they can't just shout out an answer; they have to rearrange their thought process and phrase their answer as a question. Figuring out what question fits the answer takes some ingenuity.
Take for instance this one: The answer is cheese pizza. What is the question? Just think of all of the unique questions that fit with this answer:
· What is my favorite dinner?
· What could be used as a tire if it were overcooked?
· What can be round or square?
· What wasn't served at the first Thanksgiving?
· What is covered with melted cheese?
· What is baked, not fried?
The potential for unique answers is unlimited. Ready to try one of your own?
· The answer is sneezy. What is the question?
Share your clever questions here - simply click the comment button below.