Announcing...Ten Minute Tasks!

I can't wait. I just heard from my publisher that Team Challenges: Group Activities to Build Cooperation, Communication and Creativity (Zephyr Press, 2005) is on its way to the printer! Of course, it's still a couple of months away from being officially available, even though Powells, Amazon and Barnes and Noble are making it available for preorder.



But with the start of school and gathering of creative problem solving teams, I know that there are adult leaders out there looking for some fresh activities to bring to their groups. So, with my publisher's permission, I've created some all-new challenges and compiled them into an e-book (gotta love technology!) called Ten Minute Tasks. If you are anxious to add team challenges to your group sessions, here's your chance to get a sneak preview of sorts!

In addition, I've granted permission for non-profit organizations to reprint Ten Minute Tasks for fundraising purposes.

So, how do you get it? Simply click the link in the sidebar that says Ten Minute Tasks.

Thanks, and of course, Have Fun!

No comments: