A year ago, I had no idea what a blog was. Admittedly, this isn't your usual, run-of-the-mill type of blog. But, who could have imagined that it would be so easy to share team building ideas and then showcase successful solutions from the teams that tried them out? Certainly not me.
But you know what? It's time to kick up the fun factor! This site has drawn visitors from all over the world, yet the people who have sent photos of their team solutions have been primarily from the states. It seems like a great time to put out a challenge to those of you who use this site regularly as well as those just discovering it.
Get out there and try some challenges! Take a photo and send it to me; we'll call it a contest, but everyone's a winner!
Check out the rules:
1. Try any one of the team challenges mentioned in this previous post with your group.
3. Everyone who sends a photo will receive a copy of Ten Minute Tasks via e-mail.
4. All photos must be submitted before the end of October, 2005.
5. On November 1, 2005, I'll put all of the entries into a hat and choose one grand prize winner to receive a copy of the newly released Team Challenges.
6. By submitting a photo to this contest, you grant permission for me to add it to this site.
How much simpler could it be? Get out there and have some fun!