Shared Drawing

I ran across a site called, appropriately enough, Shared Drawing. Visitors add new elements to a drawing in progress, making this a world wide artistic collaboration – talk about teamwork!

Artists can take a snapshot to save the work in progress and track the changes. You can see here how one picture evolves into a completely different picture.

Check it out (but only when you've got time to play!)




And, hey! Don't forget the contest!Get out there with your team or group and try out the challenges posted here. Send in a photo of their solution and you'll automatically win a free copy of Ten Minute Tasks and be entered to win an autographed copy of Team Challenges! Full details here.

1 comment:

thicket dweller said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to get comments from new people here and there, and I love discovering their blogs, too. Yours is so unique and inspiring. I think I'll gather my kids together to do the Build the Alphabet challenge. Is there a due date for each task, or can we just jump in on any of them?

What fun!