Contest deadline extended!

If you haven't yet sent me your entry, you still have time. I've extended the final date for the contest to November 30. Yeah, I'm a softie.

In case you missed it, here are the details again:

1. Try any one of the team challenges mentioned in this previous post with your group.

2. Send a photo of the solution to me either via email or snail mail (no faces in your picture, please).

3. Everyone who sends a photo will receive a copy of Ten Minute Tasks via e-mail.

4. All photos must be submitted before the end of November, 2005.

5. On November 1, 2005, I'll put all of the entries into a hat and choose one grand prize winner to receive a copy of the newly released Team Challenges.

6. By submitting a photo to this contest, you grant permission for me to add it to this site.

No comments: