The Virtual Book Tour begins!

**Request your free copy of Ten Minute Tasks
**Add yourself to the Team Challenges map


This is the first official day of the Team Challenges virtual book tour! I've got some great stops lined up for the month – you'll hear from educators, homeschoolers, authors and leadership experts. You'll have the opportunity to chat with me, live at pregnancy.org and bella online. And, of course, I'll pepper the blog with activities that you can try out for yourself.

During the entire month of January – International Creativity Month – I'm inviting anyone who visits my blog to request a free copy of my Ten Minute Tasks e-book. No charge, no strings. You can read more about Ten Minute Tasks here. To get your free copy of this e-book, simply email your request to teamchallenges@yahoo.com

If you'd like to spread a little creativity this month, feel free to duplicate one or two of the activities (not the whole thing, please!) from Ten Minute Tasks on your blog - just be sure to let people know where the idea came from.

As always, Have Fun!

No comments: