Book Tour Wrap Up

Wowza.

When I set out to experiment with a blog book tour, I had few expectations. How could I? But, what a difference a month makes. During January, I "met" many lovely people who hosted me on this tour; I've learned to talk with my fingers at a couple of live internet chats; I've recorded podcasts and online seminars. The traffic to this blog increased by thousands during the tour; some people stopped only briefly but others explored extensively and many are now the proud owners of Ten Minute Tasks. I sincerely hope that you will continue to return, enjoy the activities and share photos or creative solutions to some of life's most perplexing questions.

I'm a big believer in learning by doing, and that's just what I've done this month. Thanks to everyone who participated for your spirit of generosity, your kind words and your willingness to build towers from paper cups, marshmallows and toothpicks.

As always, Have Fun!

PS: For those of you interested, the transcript for one of the live chats I mentioned is here.

PPS: Elsa Neal at Bella online has a lovely interview with moi, up here


1 comment:

Elsa Neal said...

It was a pleasure to meet you too, Kris.