e-book news

I'm making changes here. Up until now, Ten Minute Tasks has been available through the Amazon Honor System program. The problem with this is that, if someone purchases the e-book, and forgets to check a special "notify seller" button, I cannot track WHO I should send Ten Minute Tasks to. And, enough people have forgotten that I felt the need to try something new.

From here on out, Ten Minute Tasks and a new e-book, Travel Talk, will be available for instant download at ebookAd.com (unfortunately, the thumbnail graphic of the Ten Minute Tasks cover is not great, and without completely redoing it, I can't figure out how to make it look good). This is a new service for me, so please let me know if your experience was satisfactory or not.

If I've refunded your $2 to you, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't know who you are!

Have fun!

No comments: