Whew!

The page loads for this blog are going through the roof. This can only mean one thing: school has started! Teachers are looking for team building activities to use in the classroom; creative problem solving programs such as Destination Imagination, Odyssey of the Mind and First Lego League are starting out their season; and youth organizations like Boy Scouts and 4-H are back at it.

I'm going to open up the comments again (play nice, now!) – What challenge from this site (or from my book, Team Challenges: Group Activities to Build Cooperation, Communication and Creativity) looks the most interesting to you? And, if you *try* this challenge with your group, I encourage you to send a photo to me at teamchallenges (at) yahoo.com – I'll post it here so your team can have its fifteen minutes of fame!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the spin a marshmallow one from your book.

Becca said...

The elevate an apple challenge looks so cool! I'm going to try that with my Girl Scout troop!