Win Stuff!

Creative problem solving teams are gearing up for their long-term challenges and teachers are back in the classroom. Seems like a good time for a contest! The prize is a box chock full of challenge supplies, the kinds of things you'll need in order to implement many of the activities from Team Challenges or my e-book, Ten Minute Tasks, shipped directly to your door. Due to shipping costs, the contest is only open to residents of the USA. The contest ends at midnight PST on October 31, 2006. I will choose one random winner from all entrants during the first week of November.

There are FOUR ways to enter:

  1. Simply post a comment here sharing how you have used Team Challenges with your team or in your classroom.
  2. Email information about this contest to three people you think would like to enter, along with a link to this post in your message. You must also cc me at teamchallenges @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces) or I won't know that you've entered.
  3. Add a link to this blog post from your own blog or web page and either trackback to this post or tell me you've done so in the comments.
  4. Send a photo of one of your team's great solutions to teamchallenges @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces). I'll post it here and you'll be entered to win.

In all cases, please include an email address or other contact information so that I can reach you if you win!

Feel free to include the following message in your emails or blog post:

Kris Bordessa, the author of Team Challenges: Group Activities to Build Cooperation, Communication and Creativity is giving away STUFF! Visit her at http://www.greatsolutions.blogspot.com/ to find out how you can enter to win.

1 comment:

Running2Ks said...

I think you have really great homeschool resources! I forwarded this contest to some of my teaching mommy friends :)