Even Grown-Ups use Team Challenges

"Who can use Team Challenges?" "What age are these activities best for?"

People ask me this all the time.

When I say that these activities (from a book with KIDS on the front) will even entertain college students and older adults they look at me with those raised eyebrows that indicate they really aren't sure if they should believe me or not. Well, here's proof. This group of adults used several Team Challenges as part of a retreat and sent photos:



Note the book they are using



Here they are starting the "Move it on Over" challenge from page 190 (sand optional!)



Moving....



Success!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have photos of your group working on a challenge - or a Great Solution - you can send it to me at teamchallenges ~at~ yahoo.com