Round-Up of the Weekend's Events

Describing creative problem solving programs can be difficult to say the least. Words on Water takes a pretty good stab at it as she reflects on the Odyssey of the Mind World Finals.

There's a video montage up at You Tube that highlights the events of a single day at Destination Imagination's Global Finals d2k.7 here.

Geek Dad shares his view from the balsa builders at the Odyssey of the Mind World Finals.

The Destination Imagination Global Finals d2k.7 site features thousands of pictures. As the parent of kids who always choose the tech challenges, I love this one.

The photo gallery from Odyssey of the Mind World Finals is up.

Catch the excitement of the closing ceremony for the Destination Imagination Global Finals in this video:



Please note. odyssey of the Mind and Destination Imagination are two different creative problem solving programs and are not affiliated. The did however hold their final event of the year on the same weekend, so one post seemed to make sense.

2 comments:

wordsonwater said...

Thanks for the credit. I have been doing this since my children were involved in 1989 and just got my foot stuck in the door. I love the tech problems too and started on the car problem but moved to the other tech problem when I was asked to be PC for VA a few years back. I don't think I could ever do it justice with words, but i failed to take any pics this year except for my judging team on the last day. They are posted on my Flickr site on the web.

Kris said...

Yeah, these organizations are a bit addicting, aren't they??