Summer Campers and Other Fun Lovers

I've been in contact with some different summer camps about using Team Challenges in their summer program, and thought it might be fun to organize a summer-long photo contest. If you are a camp counselor, camp director, or even a parent using Team Challenges to keep the kids occupied for the summer, snap a photograph of your group's solution and send it to me. I'll post the pictures here, link to your camp program, and throw your name in the hat to win a signed copy of Team Challenges.

You can use any of the activities on this site (check the sidebar), from Team Challenges, or from my ebook, Ten Minute Tasks (to request a free copy, just email me). Contest will run until the end of August, at which time I will choose a winner. If you already have a copy of Team Challenges (yay for you!) I'll pass the prize on to the school of your choice.

No comments: