Bernie DeKoven, Funsmith invites YOU to join him for the Redondo Beach JunkFest! If you're in the area, gather up your junk du jour and head on over for some free fun. I can't wait to hear how this event turns out!
Redondo Beach JunkFest
November 3, Perry Park, Redondo Beach, 2-4 pm.
The First Annual Redondo Beach Junkyard Sports®JunkFest
*Games*: play very big, whole-family games with junk
- Giant Pick-Up Sticks
- Schmerltz Golf - world premiere
- 4 Way Trashbag Volleyball - also world premiere
- The Junkyard Symphony - Play music on junk with world famous musicians, singers, teachers, champions of conservation
- The Tonyland Collective - make something fun with renown junk artists, see some of their frequently car-based art.
- Bring a grocery bag full of choice junk. Trade it for a bag of fun new junk.