Think!

I just ran across what appears to be a new blog dedicated to teaching kids to think outside the box. Over at Think!, you'll find weekly challenges with an invitation to participate by sending in photos of your solution. Sound familiar? Great minds think alike, outside that box (Though, I have to admit to slightly less than weekly challenges)!

For those who have just happened by Great Solutions, it's been awhile since I've said this: try out one of the challenges in the sidebar with YOUR team or group. Send me a picture, and I'll post it here so everyone can see your great solution!

Blog Nod: LaPaz Home Learning

=======

As an aside, check out the current issue of Family Circle magazine, where you'll see Team Challenges featured as part of a story about kids' team sports.

No comments: