Creative Problem Solving Season Begins!

I'm seeing an uptick in traffic here lately, and that can only mean one thing: Destination Imagination and Odyssey of the Mind teams are gearing up for their season. Whether you call them instant challenges or spontaneous problems, let me take a minute and point you to a few things that might be helpful.

  • Check the sidebar for a list of free team building challenges. -->>
  • For (almost) daily interactive challenges, join me over on Facebook.
  • Team Challenges is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and IndieBound. If you have bought Team Challenges in the past (or intend to), may I humbly request that you take a moment to write a short, honest review of the book?
Thanks for stopping by. If you try any of the challenges you find on this site or in my book, I invite you to share photos by sending them to TeamChallenges AT KrisBordessa DOT com.

And please. Take a minute to say hello, won't you?

No comments: